1.15.2009

Tinlark gallery _Crossroads of the world












Saelee Oh's sweetest murals are all over the place.....






Two days before the opening




Tanya is installing her textile piece.



and I love the felt stones she made!!




My pieces are all ready to go on the wall now.




Souther salazar 's little men and balloons.

and of course you know there are more to see......................... .....................

.............................................................................................................................

6 comments:

Mortimix said...

The first image, the lamp: I've already seen this one, designed on the last century by a Belgian "Art Nouveau" artist...
Can't remember the name, but I'll try to remind ;)

mieke willems said...

looks so great! wish i could come over to check it in real!!!

French Blast said...

It looks very great!
Congrat and continue like this!

Fine Little Day said...

So much beauty!

Outi said...

I very much like the photos again, but especially the first one, I think. I think I see some quiet harmony in the photos I like.

porter hovey said...

The prints are just too cute!!