3.25.2008

I'm melting

............................................................................................................................

Because I received a package from Miho from SAKATOdesign.com.
inside the mail includes,

*hana tsuibaki
Shisedo's magazine







* Arne





.............................................................................................................................


Because it's 88 degree F now in LA.
My chocolates are melting but our California poppies seem very happy.
Things are happening magically in our back yard now.




..............................................................................................................................


Because "Nocturne 01 "has been sold out in my Esty.
If you are late for the prints in my Esty, don't worry! Reform school still have 6 prints available!

(The clouds in reform school.)




**want to say" Thank you!!" Thank you! Miho, and thank you friends!


5 comments:

ellyy said...

Wow I didn't know Shiseido had their own magazine!

I love the colours in this post and I can't wait for you to show us what's blooming in your backyard this springtime! :)

It's Autumn here in Australia so everything is slowly wilting for Winter time...

marie said...

oh your garden is so springy!
i heart poppies!

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

hi ah_yi

どういたしまして(=dou itashi mashite)!

the pleasure was mine!

miho

Anonymous said...

I really love the clouds!
(wouldn't it be wonderful to have this installation at home?)

Unknown said...

yippee! i thought i had missed out on the bamboo print! you do beautiful work and i really enjoy your blog - thanks!